domingo, 18 de setembro de 2016

『風邪をひいた』《Yamamoto Ami #3》

Ichi, ni, san, yo! Aminya koto Yamamoto Ami desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

It's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry I'm not posting as much as I said I would. It's been over a month since my last blog post and I feel bad for it. ;_; But, if you'd know about what's been up lately, I'll gladly share with you! ^+^

Well, since my last post (August 3rd), I've started my 2nd year of college! So far I have all A's in my classes and only missed one assignment but I'm sure that I can earn back what I post pretty quickly. I'm trying my best because I'd like to transfer to a four year university to study Japanese. I'm not sure if I already shared this, but I'd like to teach in Japan. In December I'm applying to 2 schools then in May I'm applying to 2 more. Hopefully I will make it in at least one of them! I don't particularly enjoy my current school. ^n^;;;

If you didn't know from the title of the blog, I caught a cold. ;_; It's been about 4 days. I've been in bed about 80% of the time. I really don't feel well. My nose is stuffy, my head hurts, and my throat is sore. I rarely get sick so whenever I do it tends to stick around for a very long time. It's always troublesome and it makes it difficult to sleep. I actually really enjoy sleeping so it's been tough that it takes me a while to get to bed. Nothing I do is working either. I need more tea and lemon but it's very late right now (almost midnight!) and everyone is sleeping plus I cannot drive yet.... ^^;;;;

On a happier note, have you ever heard of KNS48? It's an AKB cover group like PTG48 only KNS only does Japanese versions. They held a 4th generation audition and I got in! I've been trying since the first generation to make the group and I finally did it! I feel so happy. I actually found out that I made it into the group nine days after my 2nd post on here. I was really excited and I still am. Much like PTG, everyone is very kind so I am happy to be apart of both groups.

That's all there is really. I have plans for my school breaks but I'll share those closer to the time that they will happen. I haven't felt too happy for the past few days because of my sickness, but don't worry. I'll be up and happily smiling once more very soon! Thank you for reading this time. I really want to keep everyone updated so I'll try to work harder on posting. Bye bye~!



4 comentários:

  1. It's so boring to be sick especially when there's so much to do ;_; Get well <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Being sick is horrible. I hope you get better!
    I am so happy for you about the audition for KNS48 ♡♡♡

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It is. ;_; But I have gotten better! Thank you as well!! ♡♡♡

      Eliminar