quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2016

1❉ Hashimoto Hana ❉ よろしくね~

Hello everyone, I'm a 4th Generation member, Hashimoto Hana.~ Nice to meet you ^_^

I am 21 years old and currently I'm studying in College.
I have a youtube channel since 2011 where I upload dance covers and song covers, I came to know PTG48 through a subscriber who told me about PTG48 and that even told me you were having auditions. I though it was nice to have a group that does song covers and I auditioned :)
My favorite jpop group is Morning Musume, but I like the 48 and 46 groups too :)
I like to search about asian groups so I know lots of groups from countries like Japan, China, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand...
My favorite AKB48 member is Watanabe Mayu, but from the graduated members it's Shinoda Mariko, she was the reason I started to follow AKB48.
I don't know it I can be very active in the blog, but I will try to post at least once in a week.~

Nice to meet you,

Hana

6 comentários:

  1. Hi Hana!! Nice to meet you! =3
    And Welcome to PTG48!!!
    I love Mayuyu too! She is so cute! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha. Bem vinda! Fico feliz por teres participado, vais ver que não te arrependes!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ha~na~cha~n~!!
    Mayu is so cute!!!
    Mariko sama!!! XD
    I will want to read your blog u.u

    ResponderEliminar