sábado, 30 de julho de 2016

『ヨロシク!』《Yamamoto Ami #1》

アミ山本麻未
Ichi, ni, san, yo! Aminya koto Yamamoto Ami desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hello there everyone! I'm Yamamoto Ami. It's nice to meet you! I'm a 4th generation member of PTG48. I'm a 19 year old college student and live in the United States! Right now I am Kenkyuusei but I hope to be placed into a main team within the future. It also seems I am the first of the 4th generation to post anything here! Would you like to get to know me?

To start off, I want to say that I mainly sing in Japanese and Korean. I've actually never sang too much in any other language, including English! However, I'm taking this opportunity of being a PTG48 member as a reason to learn how to pronounce and speak a little bit of Portuguese. I think it'd be a fun experience and will give me a lot more to do within the group. I have learned other languages though. I've taken classes for German, Japanese, Chinese, and French as well as self taught some Korean, Indonesian, and Thai! Out of everything, Spanish is very hard for me so you'd think languages close to Spanish would be difficult as well. Funnily enough, they aren't. Spanish is just strange to my brain!

I learned about PTG48 in two ways! I was doing a K-Pop contest where Koharu was a contestant and she said she loved LUV48 (which is a group that I run under the name Yokoyama Jurina)! Then she told me that the Portuguese community LOVES LUV which made me as well as other members very happy. \^+^/ I also have known Popuri for some time! She's a 2nd generation member in LUV48. She posted about PTG48 auditions so I decided to try out and I made it! I was happy. I honestly use anything as an excuse to learn a new language. So far, everyone I have spoken to is very nice and welcoming. I hope to make many friends here~!


In case it wasn't already clear, I LOVE Itano Tomomi! She is forever my Kamioshi even if she has graduated now. Following in her footsteps is Matsui Jurina, who I adore and find myself similar to. Some of my new favorites are Tano Yuka, Muto Tomu, & Minegishi Minami! I actually learned about AKB48 through AKB0048 and Majisuka Gakuen. AKB0048 to this day is the only anime I have seen in completion. It sounds silly but I'm more into dramas! Specifically Korean ones. My oshis (at least, Tomochin & Jurina) became my oshis due to their MajiGaku performances! I loved Shibuya and Center so much! Even though they were either evil or on their own track for greatness, they were focused on what they wanted. I enjoy that.

I mentioned K-Pop! I really enjoy it. I have many groups but I relearned that TakaYuuko and I both like Jimin from BTS and that Meiji (a generation member) and I both enjoy Jessica! I've been covering since 2012 and most of that time has been with Korean Pop so I hold a special place in my heart! My first groups were actually Girls Generation/SNSD and SHINee. I first saw Gee by SNSD then soon after I saw Hello by SHINee. Since then I've followed many other groups. I also enjoy other J-Pop artists like C-ute, ANGERME, StylipS, Fairies, and Houkago Princess! There are very few groups I follow outside of Hello! Project and 48/46G but I think that's okay. As long as I find something I like, that's fine isn't it?

Ahhhh! I've written so much and yet I feel like there's some things I've left out! ^u^ I think that's all I'll say for now! I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Please support me in my journey in PTG48! Bye bye~!



6 comentários:

  1. Oh, wow! I never expected for a non native portuguese speaker to actually join PTG48. So welcome! I don't really have much to say for now besides wishing you a nice stay. I'm sure you'll like it here!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I was surprised when Popuri shared the audition & said it was open to everyone! Thank you very much~!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Ami!!! Welcome to PTG48!
    I love Majijo too! I miss the first episodes of Majijo! But last season was very good.
    Park Jimin is a perfect Korean idol, right?! *W*
    OH SHINee! The first music I heard of K-pop was LUCIFER of SHINee!
    I'll be waiting for your next post!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you TakYuuko! It's a great series isn't it? You watch whatever you've missed~.
      He really is. He's an angel. OuO
      Oooh that was my 2nd! It's also my favorite song. I can't wait to wait my next post! ^+^/

      Eliminar
  3. welcome and i hope we can be friends soo nice too meet you

    ResponderEliminar