quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2016

ღSuiren Marikojiღ #1: Good day/ごきげんよう

Good day

ごきげんよう

Everyone, how do you do? I'm Suiren Marikoji aka Suuchan of PTG48's 4th Generations. I'm a Sophomore in High School, and at 15, the youngest of PTG48. 
皆さん、ごきげんよう、PTG48の4期生のすーちゃんこと万里小路睡蓮です。高校1年生、15歳でPTG48の最年少です。
My favorite food is ice cream and spicy things. Favorite colors are black, white, and purple. Hobbies include reading and dancing. My zodiac is Gemini. Although I'm still inexperienced, please cheer me on!  
好きな食べ物はアイスクリームと辛いもの。好きな色は白と黒と紫。趣味は読むこととダンシング。星座は双子座です。まだまだ未熟な私ですけど、応援よろしくお願いします!
I do not know a lot of Portuguese, so I will not partake in the Portuguese releases of PTG48. However, I'm fairly good at Japanese, so I'll do my best in the Japanese releases of PTG48!
私はポルトガル語あまり知らいので、PTG48のポルトガル語のリリースを歌うことができません。しかし、日本語が上手ですので、PTG48の日本語リリースで頑張ります!
Recently, is there anything you came to like? For me, taking pictures has becomes somewhat of a hobby recently, especially of my house's yard. My parents love gardening, so because of that, our yard has transformed into a beautiful flower garden. 
最近、好きになったものありますか?私は最近写真を取ろことが趣味になって、特に私のお家の庭。両親が園芸好きです、そのせいで庭がキレイな花園になってました。
These three photos are that of my house's yard. How is it? This is Suiren's flower garden
この三つの写真は私のお家の写真です。どうですか?これが睡蓮の花園〜

Well then, it is quite late at my place, so I'll end it around here. Tonight, let's meet again in our dreams
では、私の所で結構遅いので、ここで終わりにしてます。今宵また夢で会いましょう♡

Suiren Marikoji
万里小路睡蓮

4 comentários:

  1. Suu-Chan!!! Welcome to PTG48! *W*
    The youngest of all PTG48!!
    The flowers are beautiful. Please do your best! :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thankyou~ And I'll do my best, I promise that my efforts will always be 200%!

      Eliminar
  2. Welcome to PTG48!Those flowers look lovely, they are clearly very well taken care of. I myself never had an interest for gardening, but since my japanese teacher gave us a Asagao seed, I've taken care of it with full determination.
    "These three photos are that of my house's yard.", Kashiwagi Yuki as been to your yard? :O

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hahaha, one of the flowers, a yellow azalea didn't load for some reason. My bad, I'll edit. Although Yukirin isn't in my garden we do have a patch of "Yuki", Snowdrops.

      Eliminar